Here are prayer points for spiritual hunger you can use to pray.
It is a blessed thing to be hungry spiritually.
And it is even more blessed to be hungry spiritually all the time.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. (Matthew 5:6, KJV)
Are you satisfied with the level that you in with God right now?
There’s more brother; there are depths in God that you have never known of, let alone touch, sister!
Now, prayer is none way you can express your heart yearning and hunger to God.
Knowing this, therefore, we have decided to put together prayer points for spiritual hunger you can pray to express and ignite your passion and hunger for more of God.
These prayer points for spiritual hunger if prayed in faith will catapult you to mountains you have never gotten to with God before and to levels and heights you may have never experienced with God before now.
Now, let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: Prayers For Good Dreams To Manifest
Prayer Points for Spiritual Hunger
The following are prayer points for spiritual hunger you can readily pray:
1. Pray and thank God for the provision He made in Christ Jesus for you to know, love, talk, walk and fellowship with Him, in Jesus name.
We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. (1 John 1:3, NIV)
2. Pray and ask the Lord to stir up the desire in you to go for more of Him, in Jesus name.
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. (Philippians 2:13, KJV)
3. Pray and tell the Lord that you want to know Him and the power that raised Him from the dead, in Jesus name.
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death. (Philippians 3:10, KJV)
4. Pray and ask the Lord to call you and take you up higher to His Mountains of love and glory, in Jesus name.
And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them. And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them. (Mark 9:2, KJV)
5. Pray and ask the Lord to take you up to His Mountains of power and fire, in Jesus name.
And the LORD came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the LORD called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up. (Exodus 19:20, KJV)
6. Pray and ask the Lord to help you comprehend and attain to all that He apprehended you for in Christ, in Jesus name.
Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:12, KJV)
7. Pray and ask the Lord to help you see people and the world the way He sees them, in Jesus name.
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. (John 8:7, KJV)
8. Pray and ask the Lord to baptize you with divine love for people and for His Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. (Matthew 22:37-39, KJV)
9. Pray and ask the Lord to increase His flame of love and glory in you, and to cause you to see His power and glory like never before, in Jesus name.
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. (Psalm 63:1-2, KJV)
10. Pray and ask the Lord to help you to sanctify the Lord Christ in your heart, in Jesus name.
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear. (1 Peter 3:15, KJV)
11. Pray and ask the Lord to fill you with all of His fullness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. (Ephesians 3:19, KJV)
12. Pray and ask the Lord to open your eyes to see into His Holiness, His highest nature in Jesus name.
Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. (Psalm 110:3, KJV)
13. Pray and ask the Lord to immerse you in the Spirit of prayer, supplication and deep intercession for the saints and His cause, in Jesus name.
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. (Zechariah 12:10, KJV)
14. Pray and ask the Lord to open the eyes of your spirit to the truth, riches, wealth and power of the Holy written word, in Jesus name.
Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. (Psalm 119:18, KJV)
15. Pray and ask the Lord to pass through you and purify you with Holy Ghost fire so you can be fit and more useful for His kingdom, in Jesus name.
And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. (Malachi 3:3, KJV)
16. Pray and tell the Lord that you need Him more than anything else in this world, in Jesus name.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33, KJV)
17. Pray and ask the Lord to take you on to visions and revelation in the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. (Revelation 4:1, KJV)
It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. (2 Corinthians 12:1, KJV)
Now go ahead and give thanks to the Lord for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: New Month Prayer Points For Breakthroughs
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for spiritual hunger are met to give you a head start as you set yourself to pray.
They are scriptural and bible based, so you can be sure that in praying them you are actually praying the very mind of God.
God has more for you, more than you may even be able and ready to take at the moment.
And as you approach Him in prayer, He will open His depths of glory unto you and pour out His holy fire and rain of the Spirit that you can take at the moment.
And then when you go again, He releases some more on you and fills you afresh with glory.
Again and again, until you become filled with His fullness in totality – spirit, soul and body.
Now, to be sure that you pray these prayer points for spiritual hunger well and satisfactorily, we would ask that you pray them even more in the spirit and also with fasting if you feel led by the Holy Spirit to fast.
That way, you will be able to touch all that you need to touch in prayers things that your natural mind may not be able to comprehend and see at the moment as far as spiritual hunger is concerned.
See you at the top.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church