Here are prayer points for prophetic anointing that you can use to pray.
The anointing of the Holy Spirit is a treasure to the believer.
It is that which fits you to be able to deal sufficiently with the devil and also bring help to the suffering and afflicted and also to become a blessing to the body of Christ.
You may not know this; even though the source of the anointing is the (one) Holy Spirit, yet anointing is in degree and there are differences or varieties to it.
There’s the anointing to preach, anointing to pastor, anointing to stand in the office of the prophet, anointing to heal the sick and cast out devils, etc.
Your calling and office will determine the anointing of the Holy Spirit that you will walk in or that flows through you.
For us today, we will be looking at the prophetic anointing, or the anointing of the prophet.
Please note, in order to pray these prayer points for prophetic anointing and get results, you must be sure that your calling has something to do with the calling of a prophet.
Otherwise, you may be asking God for what He didn’t create and call you for.
In that case, He may not grant you what you are asking for.
Now, if you are sure your calling has something to do with the prophetic, then we can pray these prayers points together.
Prayer Points For Prophetic Anointing
The following is a list of prayer points for prophetic anointing that you can give yourself to praying until you see the hand of God manifesting through you in that order:
1. Father, thank you for calling and choosing me for this esteemed and holy office of the prophet, in the name of Jesus Christ.
And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry. (1Timothy 1:12, KJV)
2. Lord, purify and fit me with holy desire and reverential fear of your name and glory so I will be able to function in this office without the risk of abuse, in Jesus name.
And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. (Malachi 3:3, KJV)
3. Lord, I vow that I will not abuse this office, that I will bring you all the glory and honor in this work, I will not touch the gold nor the glory, in Jesus name.
4. Father, please anoint my eyes with the eye salve of the Spirit, so I may be able to see into the realm of the spirit for the sake of the work, in Jesus name.
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit… (Revelation 4:1-2a, KJV)
5. Lord, also open my ears to hear words that people ordinarily cannot hear for the sake of this work, in Jesus name.
6. Cause me to see into the realm of the spirit and also to hear in the realm of the spirit, in Jesus name.
How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. (2 Corinthians 12:4, KJV)
7. Lord, let your word in my mouth find fulfillment and confirmation every time it comes forth, in Jesus name.
8. Holy Spirit, you have my eyes, my ears and my tongue to proclaim your word with power, use it for your glory, in Jesus name.
9. Oh Lord, let it be with me as it is consistent with your true prophets, that my words will never fall to the ground, will never go without fulfillment, in Jesus name.
And Samuel grew, and the LORD was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground. (1 Samuel 3:19, KJV)
10. Lord, when I speak your word, let there always be a sign and physical demonstration to show as a proof that you’re the one speaking through me, in Jesus name.
While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. (Acts 10:44, KJV)
11. Oh Lord, give your angels charge over this work, in Jesus name.
12. Let this ministry be characterized and evidenced with heavy ministry and ministration of angels, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Anointing
13. Lord, let angelic activities increase in my life and also in the work and ministry for healing, deliverance and confirmation of your word with supernatural signs, in Jesus name.
14. Lord, give me a special sign, a sign that I can relate with that will assure me of your grace and power at work in me every time I am on the job, ministering, in Jesus name.
And it shall be, when thou shalt hear a sound of going in the tops of the mulberry trees, that then thou shalt go out to battle: for God is gone forth before thee to smite the host of the Philistines. (1 Chronicles 14:15, KJV)
15. Oh Lord, let your overwhelming presence go with me everywhere to confirm and evidenced your grace and call in my life, in Jesus name.
And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence. (Exodus 33:15, KJV)
16. Father, do not let me fall for pride because of results, do not let me be exalted above measure because of success, in Jesus name.
And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. (2 Corinthians 12:7, KJV)
17. Father, fill my heart with love for you and my Master – Jesus, and also with joy for your work of righteousness, in Jesus name.
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. (Romans 15:13)
18. Lord, use me to judge and disgrace Satan and his evil work of oppression in the life of your people, in Jesus name.
19. Use me Lord to execute the judgment written upon the adversary and tormentor of your people, in Jesus name.
20. Lord, make me a voice to the nations, make me an authority in righteousness to my state and nation for good, in Jesus name.
To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD. (Psalm 149:7-9, KJV)
21. Let your word be fire and power in my mouth, let it be double edged and let it be rod in my mouth to punish the hater and enemy of righteousness, in Jesus name.
The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. (Psalm 110:2, KJV)
22. Grant me that with all boldness, I may speak forth your righteous counsel and declare your judgment in my day, no matter the pressure, criticism and even if I have to stand alone in righteousness, in Jesus name.
23. Grant Lord, that with holy boldness and righteous anger, I may speak out for you, declaring your word in righteousness, and executing your righteousness in the face of political pressure and opposition in my state and nation, in Jesus name.
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. (Revelation 19:15, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points On Anointing To Excel
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for prophetic anointing are meant to give you a head start in prayer.
Sufficient enough to get you up and running as you pray.
Now, if you give your heart to truly praying these prayer points, you will be shock at the results you will get.
In no time, you will begin to see with clarity and hear with precision the voice of the Spirit of God in the matters of the spirit.
You will be able to see into problems, their causes and also you will be able to proffer permanent solution to them in the name of the Lord.
The word of God will begin to have freedom and power with you as you declare it.
That’s sign enough that God is breaking in on you with the air of the prophetic.
Your words will be filled with power, righteousness and holy fervor.
Now, don’t stop until you see the whole of God in your area of calling.
The prophetic rides on the wings of the Spirit, praying in the spirit is the doorway to realm of the spirit.
It is what gives you the inroad into the place where the Holy Spirit can take you on to visions and revelations of the Lord.
You don’t want to short change yourself on the vastness of the realm of the spirit and of the ministry of the prophet.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
All the best!
God bless you!