Here are prayer points for power and authority you can use to pray.
There’s so much that God has given you in Christ, so much power and authority that you may never know.
But whether you know it or not, it is there.
Yet God wants you to know about it and then put it to use for the good of the kingdom (See Ephesians 1:16-23, NIV)
You see, God does not use His power and exercise His authority in absoluteness; He does use His power and exercise His authority through the believer.
He does this so He can show to the principality and powers His wisdom and love for the church. (Ephesians 3:10, NIV)
He does this so you can have the joy of winning with Christ and having the rule with Him.
See how much God trusts you!
Well, to have a grip on this power and authority, you have got to learn to pray and pray right.
This is where prayer points for power and authority comes in.
Now, let’s see it.
READ ALSO: 24 Hour Miracle Prayer Points
Prayer Points For Power And Authority
The following are prayer points for power and authority you can pray right away:
1. Pray and say; Oh Lord, fill me with your Spirit of power to demonstrate the kingdom of God everywhere, in Jesus name.
But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin. (Micah 3:8, KJV)
2. Pray and say; Oh Lord, open my eyes to see the power in the name of Jesus, name above all names, in Jesus name.
And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this? (Acts 4:7, KJV)
3. Pray and say; Oh Lord, pour upon me the Spirit of grace and supplication to be able to stay in the place of prayer until power is made available, in Jesus name.
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. (Zechariah 12:10, KJV)
4. Pray and say; Oh Lord of Hosts, make your word in my mouth like fire that burns and like hammer that breaks the rock into pieces, in Jesus name.
Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? (Jeremiah 23:29, KJV)
5. Pray and say; Oh Lord, just as you said in your word; make me a new threshing instrument with teeth to beat down the enemy and his hosts all over the world, in Jesus name.
Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff. (Isaiah 41:15, KJV)
6. Pray and say; Oh Lord, your word declares that you will be glorified among the heathen in power and in strength, do through me what you have said Lord, in Jesus name.
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. (Psalm 46:10, KJV)
7. Pray and say; Oh Lord, your word declares that in the day of your power, your people will be willing; Oh Lord, show me your power to make people everywhere willing to serve you, in Jesus name.
Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. (Psalm 110:3, KJV)
8. Pray and say; Oh Lord, make my tongue into a tongue of fire, and make my mouth Oh Lord into an altar of fire, in Jesus name.
The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue. (2 Samuel 23:2, KJV)
9. Pray and say; Oh Lord, make me to know your word in truth, for your word is power, in Jesus name.
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. (John 17:17, KJV)
10. Pray and say; Oh Lord, your word declares that your kingdom is not just in talking only, but in power; so Lord, help me to showcase the power of the kingdom by the Spirit, in Jesus name.
For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. (1 Corinthians 4:20, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Favor And Breakthrough
11. Pray and say; Oh Lord, fill me with your love, with all of your fullness, so that the world may see you through and in me and may come to bow at your feet, in Jesus name.
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. (Ephesians 3:19, KJV)
12. Pray and say; Oh Lord, let the demonstration of the character and power of the Holy Spirit be evident in my life for the work of the ministry, in Jesus name.
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power. (1 Corinthians 2:4, KJV)
13. Pray and say; Oh Lord, endow me with the gifts of the Spirit, in prophecy, word of knowledge, gifts of healing, faith and in working of miracles, in Jesus name.
But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. (1 Corinthians 12:7, KJV)
14. Pray and say; Oh Lord my Father, let the power of resurrection come to life in me, working and producing life in everything I do and in everything thing I touch, in Jesus name.
And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 1:19-20, KJV)
15. Pray and say; Oh Lord, let the power and the prophetic gifts and grace of the Holy Spirit begin to work and manifest in my life now, in Jesus name.
Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. (1 Corinthians 14:1, KJV)
16. Pray and say; Oh Lord, let me burn with fire, power and passion that the world may come to see the light in me, in Jesus name.
Do all things without murmurings and disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. (Philippians 2:14-16, KJV)
17. Pray and say; Oh Lord, open my eyes to behold your glory, beauty and holiness that I may become like you in every way, in Jesus name.
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. (2 Corinthians 3:18, KJV)
18. Pray and say; Oh Lord, purify me with your holiness, that I may be a worthy vessel that can carry and communicate your power and glory to my generation, in Jesus name.
And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. (Malachi 3:3, KJV)
19. Pray and say; Oh Lord, breathe upon me and completely inundate me with the breathe of the Spirit of Life so I may be fit for the work of a kingdom at all time as a New Testament minister of the gospel, in Jesus name.
Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. (Ezekiel 37:9-10, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name. Thank Him for filling you with power from on high and for trusting you with the authority of the name of Jesus to make things happen for Him on earth, to enforce His reign and rule until all His enemies submit to Him.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Mercy And Forgiveness
You can never pray enough for power and authority all you can.
But we believe that these few prayer points for power and authority will help you put your hand into the matters of power and authority in the kingdom.
They are simple and are met to be prayed in faith.
Better still, they are met to be declared in faith rather than prayed.
This is because you really don’t pray to receive what God has freely given you; rather, you pray to claim them in faith.
Now, to be sure that you fully pray these prayer points for power and authority well, we would ask that you pray them in the spirit also.
That way, you will be to touch all there is to the prayers and may also be able to come close to exhausting it if possible.
Pray without ceasing. (See 1 Thessalonians 5:17, KJV)
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service