Do you need a 24 hour miracle, a miracle that must happen today to salvage your life and destiny?
Then these 24 hour miracle prayer points can help.
You may be at a point in your life now that if a miracle does not happen within 24 hours, you may be done for it.
And you know what? God is great at turning things around, and 24 hours may even be too much for that.
He did in bible days; He still does those things today, seeing He is the same yesterday, today and forever. (See 2 Kings 7)
What is required for such on time intervention of God is faith, God’s mercy and then prayer.
The moment your faith is up to it, then you can pray, demanding God’s intervention within 24 hours.
And even when your faith seem not be up to it, you can still pray seeking His mercy and divine intervention, He will still come through for you all the same.
Either way, by faith or by simply relying on His mercy, God can come through for you within 24 hours.
God honors faith and does not despise the cry for mercy also.
Now, let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Favor And Breakthrough
24 Hour Miracle Prayer Points
The following are 24 hour miracle prayer points you can pray right away:
1. Pray and say; Oh Lord, your word declares that now is the acceptable time, and that today is the day of salvation, Oh Lord, come through for me today, in Jesus name.
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) (2 Corinthians 6:2, KJV)
2. Pray and say; Oh Lord, you are my very present help in time of trouble, come Lord now and help me out of trouble, in Jesus name.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1, KJV)
3. Pray and say; Oh Lord, your word declares that you daily loads us with benefits, now Lord, I ask for a miracle, a turnaround today, in Jesus name.
Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. (Psalm 68:19, KJV)
4. Pray and say; Oh Lord, you fed the children of Israel in the wilderness daily within miracle meal for 40 years, I ask for my own today miracle, in Jesus name.
And the children of Israel did eat manna forty years, until they came to a land inhabited; they did eat manna, until they came unto the borders of the land of Canaan. (Exodus 16:35, KJV)
5. Pray and say; Oh Lord, you are the one who caused the rod of Aaron to bud within 24 hours so as to make a different between him and his assailants, oh Lord, do same for me, and put a different between me and my enemies, in Jesus name.
And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds. (Numbers 17:8, KJV)
6. Pray and say; Oh Lord, you caused the Sun to stand still in the valley of Ajalon for a whole day so the children of Israel can prevail over their enemies, me too Lord, cause my sun to shine within 24 hours, in Jesus name.
Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. (Joshua 10:12, KJV)
7. Pray and say; Oh Lord, you caused the famine in Samaria to come to an end within 24 hours through the word of your prophet, oh Lord, send me my word today, send me a 24 hour famine terminating word, in Jesus name.
Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria. (2 Kings 7:1, KJV)
8. Pray and say; Oh Lord, you made the children of Israel to spoil the Egyptians by taking from them gold and precious things in one day, to make the Israelites rich overnight, do the same for me Lord, give me a 24 hour wealth transfer miracle, in Jesus name.
And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians. (Exodus 12:36, KJV)
9. Pray and say; Oh Lord, you are the one that cursed the fig tree and it died within 24 hours, I pray that you caused everything that is unfruitful on my path so they may wither and die within the hour, in Jesus name.
And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away. (Mark 11:20-21, KJV)
10. Pray and say; Oh Lord my Father, you caused Dorcas to come back to life after she was dead and even prepared for burial, do same for me Lord, let everything dead within and around me live again, in Jesus name.
But Peter put them all forth, and kneeled down, and prayed; and turning him to the body said, Tabitha, arise. And she opened her eyes: and when she saw Peter, she sat up. (Acts 9:40, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Mercy And Forgiveness
11. Pray and say; Oh Lord, you saved Peter from drowning within the hour and restored Him back to you in love, me too Lord, save me today from going down in death, in Jesus name.
But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? (Matthew 14:30-31)
12. Pray and say; Oh Lord, you are the one who caused the valley to filled with water without rain, nor wind according to the word of your servant, me too Lord, give me abundant supply today by your Spirit Lord, in Jesus name.
For thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts. (2 Kings 3:17, KJV)
13. Pray and say; Oh Lord, you brought forth the sun and the moon in one day, by your word, me too Lord, let my sun begin to shine today and let it shine with blessing of life, favor and glory, in Jesus name.
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years. (Genesis 1:14, KJV)
14. Pray and say; Oh Lord, you were the one who delivered the 3 Hebrew children from fire within the hour, you are the same Lord, give me instant miracle of deliverance today, in Jesus name.
Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. (Daniel 3:24-25, KJV)
15. Pray and say; Oh Lord, you are the one who visited Mary within the hour and caused her to be the most blessed among people, visit me too today with the good news of high favor, in Jesus name.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. (Luke 1:28, KJV)
16. Pray and say; Oh Lord, you gave miracle supply to the 5000 and 4000 men that were with you in the wilderness for 3 days, now Lord, do the same for me today, give me a miracle supply of increase and multiplication, in Jesus name.
And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude. And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full. And they that had eaten were about five thousand men, beside women and children. (Matthew 14:19-21, KJV)
17. Pray and say, Oh Lord, you brought instant miracle rain of abundance on Israel through your servant Elijah to end 3 and half years of famine in the land, give me my rain today by your word to end every famine in my life, in Jesus name.
And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain. (1 Kings 18:41, KJV)
18. Pray and say, Oh Lord God, in your wisdom and majesty you caused the day to dawn and the night to fall in their time, the exact time, me too Lord, cause my miracle to happen today even before dawn, in Jesus name.
Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season. (Jeremiah 33:20, KJV)
19. Pray and say; Oh Lord my Father, give me a sudden miracle, a sudden breakthrough, a sudden turnaround just like it happened suddenly on the day of Pentecost, in Jesus name.
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. (Acts 2:1-2, KJV)
Now, go ahead and begin to thank God for giving you 24 hour miracle of deliverance, provision, breakthrough and complete turnaround, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Power And Authority
Nonetheless exhaustive, these 24 hour miracle prayer points are just met to give you a head start as you pray.
And as you yield to the Spirit and persist in prayer, the Holy Ghost will lead you on to praying His mind and will for that miracle.
God is the God of 24 hours as He is of 365 days; He’s the round the clock miracle God.
If you can believe it, all things are possible to the believer; and you can have it today.
And if you are not sure of your standing in faith, then appeal to His mercy, He does not despise the call for mercy, and He will come through for you too.
Lastly, you may also want to pray these 24 hour miracle prayer points fervently and in the spirit to be sure you pray well.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (James 5:16b, KJV)
All the best!