Here are prayer points for family restoration you can use to pray.
Satan’s chief target after the church is the family; he wants to create disharmony, disagreement and disunity between you and your spouse, afflict your children, create tension and misunderstanding in the home and ultimately destroy your marriage.
But you can stop him.
And no matter what stage of disintegration your family and marriage is at right now, God is able to restore it.
And thank God that faith filled prayer is one sure way through which God restores.
This is where prayer points for family restoration come in.
We have put together these prayer points for family restoration to help you get started and headed the right direction as you set yourself to pray today for the restoration of your family.
Let’s get started.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Family Protection
Prayer Points For Family Restoration
The following are prayer points for family restoration you can pray for yourself right away and also for any other family in need:
1. Pray and thank God the Father for the blessed gift of family, friendship and love that He has created and ordained for human pleasure, in Jesus name.
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12, NIV)
2. Pray and thank the Lord for giving you the privilege of sharing in creation, oneness and love experience of a family just like the trinity, in Jesus name.
And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. (Mark 10:8, KJV)
3. Pray and command the hand of the devil to be broken off of anything or area he is afflicting your family, in the name of Jesus.
Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness. (Psalm 74:14, KJV)
4. Pray and declare that the wishes of the devil over your family will not succeed, in Jesus name.
He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. (Job 5:12, KJV)
5. Pray and rebuke anything that is causing friction and constant disagreement in your home, in Jesus name.
The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in. (Isaiah 24:10, KJV)
6. Pray and ask the Lord to give you discernment of spirit to be able to discern the schemes and devices of the devil over your family, in Jesus name.
The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect. The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations. (Psalm 33:10-11, KJV)
7. Pray and take authority over anger, impatience and over anything that always make you to easily lose your temper, in Jesus name.
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. (2 Corinthians 2:11, KJV)
8. Pray and ask the Lord to restore and re-inspire fresh love in the hearts of every member of your family particularly you and your spouse, in Jesus name.
And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you. (1 Thessalonians 3:12, KJV)
9. Pray and rebuke demons of unfaithfulness and infidelity in your marriage, in Jesus name.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. (Mark 16:17, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Pastors Wives
10. Pray and ask the Lord to restore and re-inspire trust in your heart and in the heart of your spouse for one another, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. (John 13:35, KJV)
11. Pray and ask the Lord to give you peace and prosperity in your family by all means, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. (2 Thessalonians 3:16, KJV)
12. Pray and ask the Lord to bless you and your family with money and any other material resources that make for the smooth day to day running of the home, in Jesus name.
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 John 1:2, KJV)
13. Pray and ask the Lord to inspire forgiveness in the heart of your spouse so he or she may freely and easily let go of any offense, in Jesus name.
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. (Colossians 3:13, KJV)
14. And in case your home is already broken, pray and ask the Lord to restore the home and marriage by His mighty hand of grace and mercy such that your spouse will come back looking for you and begging you to forgive and let go, in Jesus name.
And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city. (Isaiah 1:26, KJV)
15. And if you are a woman, pray and ask the Lord to give you grace to submit to your husband in all things, in Jesus name.
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. (Ephesians 5:22, KJV)
16. And in case you are a man, pray and ask the Lord to give you grace to truly love your wife like Jesus did the church and died for it, in Jesus name.
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it. (Ephesians 5:25, KJV)
17. Pray and ask that God will help you with understanding, patience and tolerance for one another, in Jesus name.
With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. (Ephesians 4:2-3, KJV)
18. Pray and ask the Lord to fill you with the Spirit of wisdom to be able to run and manage and build your home, in Jesus name.
Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches. A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength. (Proverbs 24:3-5, KJV)
19. Pray and ask the Lord to help you and your spouse to put the family and its success first and above your personal dream and pursuits, such that the joy, stability, growth and happiness of the family become the number one priority in all things, in Jesus name.
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another. (Romans 12:10, KJV)
If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy. (Psalm 137:6, KJV)
20. Pray and ask the Lord to give your family a new kingdom vision, in Jesus name.
Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. (Proverbs 29:18, KJV)
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33, KJV)
21. Pray and ask the Lord to fill your home afresh with the Holy Spirit of grace in power, praise and prayer such that your home will be known as a house of prayer, in Jesus name.
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. (Zechariah 12:10, KJV)
22. Pray and ask the Lord to inspire holiness and holy living in your home, in Jesus name.
In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD’S house shall be like the bowls before the altar. (Zechariah 14:20, KJV)
23. Pray and ask the Lord to make your family a model and an example of faith, love, hope and purpose, in Jesus name.
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. (1 Timothy 4:12, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank the Lord for answers to prayer, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Family Breakthrough
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for family restoration is tailored to give you a head start as you learn to pray for the restoration of your family.
When prayed in faith and consistently, these prayer points for family restoration will deliver the goods.
Plus, since they are bible based and coined directly from scriptures, you can be sure that they will receive God’s special attention seeing that God will always honor His word.
That way, you will be able to fully exhaust your prayers and as such have the confidence and assurance that you have prayed really well and that your answers are on the way.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month