Here are prayer points for family protection you can use to pray.
If there ever was a time that you need to pray for your family protection, it is now.
Satan is crazily ravaging the family in these last days.
Kidnapping, murder, rapping and maiming are the order of the day, all over the world.
And whenever a person becomes a victim of these acts, a family is affected.
Mine, you need to pray for your family’s protection like no man’s business.
Sure enough, if you do, God will protect you and your family big time from all evils according to His word.
Well, in a bid to being of help to you, we have put together these prayer points for family protection for your quick reference.
Let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Family Restoration
Prayer Points For Family Protection
The following are prayer points for family protection you can pray right away:
1. Pray and thank God for the gift of a family, in Jesus name.
Yet setteth he the poor on high from affliction, and maketh him families like a flock. (Psalm 107:4, KJV)
2. Pray and ask the Lord to give His warrior angles charge over your family, collectively and individually to keep everyone, in Jesus name.
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. (Psalm 91:11, NIV)
3. Pray and ask the Lord to order the steps of your family members correctly and directly to the right places, right paths and to the right people, in Jesus name.
Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. (Psalm 119:13, KJV)
4. Pray and declare that no member of your family will become victim of murder, rape, kidnapping and abuse, in Jesus name.
In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. (Isaiah 54:14, KJV)
5. Pray and ask the Lord to put His shield of glory for a protection over every member of the family, in Jesus name.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. (Psalm 91:4, KJV)
6. Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to lead and guide every member of the family with inner constraints and checks, in Jesus name.
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God. (Romans 8:16, KJV)
7. Pray and ask the Lord to please speak to each family member in the language that they will understand – dreams, visions, prophecy, etc, in Jesus name.
I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly. (Psalm 85:8, KJV)
8. Pray and ask the Lord to deliver you and family from evil, in Jesus name.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil… (Matthew 6:13a, KJV)
9. Pray and ask the Lord to help you and family stand strong and true to the faith in the day of adversity, in Jesus name.
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. (1 Peter 5:10, KJV)
10. Pray and declare that God will send angels to guide your children in school and at work when they are not with you, in Jesus name.
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? (Hebrews 1:14, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Family Breakthrough
11. Pray and claim safety and security daily for you and members of the family, in Jesus name.
For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him. (Psalm 12:5, KJV)
12. Pray and ask the Lord to protect and deliver your family with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. (Exodus 12:13, KJV)
13. Pray and declare that no weapon formed or fashioned against any member of your family shall prosper, in Jesus name.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17, KJV)
14. Pray and declare that they are protected in the day and in the night; when they are awake or asleep, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. (Psalm 91:5-6, KJV)
15. Pray and ask that the invisible hand and presence of the Holy Ghost will shield and cover every member of the family with fire, in Jesus name.
And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night. (Exodus 13:21, KJV)
16, Pray and declare that no plague shall come near any member of the family, in Jesus name.
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. (Psalm 91:10, KJV)
17. Pray and declare that no harm, hurt and evil shall succeed against any of member of your household at home or abroad, in Jesus name.
18. Pray and declare that no evil attempt of any kind on their lives will ever be successful, in Jesus name.
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. (Isaiah 54:15, KJV)
19. Pray and declare that they are exempted from harm, plague, pestilence and all satanic plot and scheme, in Jesus name.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. (Psalm 91:7, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For The Sick
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for family protection are a great place to start your watch over the family.
They are bible based scriptural prayer points that if prayed in faith will keep the protective shield and fire of the Holy Spirit over your family all day and year round.
Yet they are not prayer points you prayed ones and then go to sleep, no!
You have got to commit yourself to take spiritual responsibility and stand in the gap and watch over your family in prayer as one divinely called to do so.
Now to add, we would ask that you pray these prayer points for family protection in the spirit, in order to fully exhaust these prayers.
That way, you will be confident and certain that you have prayed well and that God has heard your prayers.
All the best!