Here are prayer points for church building project you can use to pray.
The Scripture says of Zerubbabel; your hands have laid the foundation of God’s house, your hands shall also finish it… (See Zechariah 4:9, KJV)
God is a master builder, all builders take after Him.
He builds by wisdom, establishes by understanding and then finishes and furnishes what He builds with knowledge, you can’t beat Him to it.
In consistent with His nature, He gives wisdom, knowledge and understanding and grace also to His creation, sons and servants to build for Him.
That’s why I know you are on course, you are in God’s plan and purpose with this church building project.
So, no matter what stage and level you at right now in building for God, He will send you help, release grace to start and to finish to the praise of His name and glory.
It is to that end that we put together these prayer points for church building project to furnish you with prayer points to pray as you build and also to help guide, lift and hold your hands in the place of prayer as you build the Lord’s house.
Ready to pray?
Let’s get to it
READ ALSO: A Prayer Of Deliverance From Addiction
Prayer Points For Church Building Project
The following is a list of prayer points for church building project you can pray to start the work, sustain it and to finally bring it to a perfect finish by the grace and power of God:
1. Lord, I (we) want to thank you for the grace you have given me (and us as a church) to build. We (I) believe and receive the builders anointing, in Jesus’ name.
But Zerubbabel, and Jeshua, and the rest of the chief of the fathers of Israel, said unto them, Ye have nothing to do with us to build an house unto our God; but we ourselves together will build unto the LORD God of Israel, as king Cyrus the king of Persia hath commanded us. (Ezra 4:3, KJV)
2. Lord, we lay the foundation of this church on you, you are the foundation and you are the furnishing of it thereof also, in Jesus’ name.
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 3:11, KJV)
3. Lord, my (our) heart(s) have conceived the idea and plan, our hands have laid the foundation, our hands and hearts will finish it too, in Jesus’ name.
The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. (Zechariah 4:9, KJV)
4. Father, I pray that you give every member of this church the willingness and the ability to build your house, in Jesus’ name.
5. Yes, Father, inspire our hearts to build for you, give us the burden to build, make it a revelation and a call in our hearts so we may all go all out for it as one, in Jesus’ name.
Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering. (Exodus 25:2, KJV)
6. Lord, I pray that you bless with power, grace and progress, every member, family, business and ministry who you have called to this work– to build for you, in Jesus’ name.
7. Lord, put money in their hands like never before, open financial doors all round for everyone you have called to this work, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, I ask that the power of your Spirit go into the families, work and businesses of everyone you have called to this work for financial breakthroughs, in Jesus’ name.
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. (Deuteronomy 8:18, KJV)
9. Yes, Lord, make a way for them with their finances, open doors that where hitherto shut against them, to the glory of your name, in Jesus’ name.
10. Lord, open to them by your power, international doors, big business connections, so they may have more than enough to give willingly to your work, in Jesus’ name.
Thus saith the LORD, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters. (Isaiah 43:16, KJV)
11. Lord, I call for money, I call for the angel called money to go to work in the strength of the Holy Ghost in the finances of every member of this church (that you have given the willingness to build), for increase and multiplication, in Jesus’ name.
12. Father, anoint and give us more ability to make and create wealth, in Jesus’ name.
13. Open the eyes of all involved to resources (tapped and untapped) that you have put within them and around them and give them the grace to harness and make gains of the resources, in Jesus’ name.
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. (Isaiah 45:2-3, KJV)
14. Lord, as we build, I declare there shall be no loss, no death, and no distractions; I stop the hand of Satan and his forces of wickedness from interfering with the work, in Jesus’ name.
And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man’s life among you, but of the ship. (Acts 27:22, KJV)
15. I pray Lord that discord and disunity will not survive and thrive among us, we started in faith, power and unity, and we will finish that way, stronger and better, in Jesus’ name.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. (Genesis 11:6, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayers To Win Court Case
16. Help every member involved to see and know that this church building project is theirs and ours, it not the pastor’s, it is God’s and it everybody’s’ in Jesus’ name.
Therefore he said unto Judah, Let us build these cities, and make about them walls, and towers, gates, and bars, while the land is yet before us; because we have sought the LORD our God, we have sought him, and he hath given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered. (2 Chronicles 14:7, KJV)
17. Lord, I declare that the project shall never be halted by lack of funds, no, we receive full supply on the go, constant supply of funds and resources at every step of the way until finish, in Jesus’ name.
And in every work that he began in the service of the house of God, and in the law, and in the commandments, to seek his God, he did it with all his heart, and prospered. (2 Chronicles 31:21, KJV)
18. I pray and bring the construction and building process before you Lord, I declare that the engineers and builders and laborers involved will be protected from accidents and deaths on site, on the job, in Jesus’ name.
19. I receive for them the covering of the presence of the Holy Spirit, we will not lose anybody in the building team to the cold hand of death, in Jesus’ name.
20. I receive covering and protection for their families too, in Jesus’ name.
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. (Psalm 91:10-12, KJV)
21. I ask Lord that you anoint the engineers and builders with the Bazeleel and Aholiab anointing, so they can cast, weave and build to pattern according to design, in Jesus’ name.
22. I pray that the wisdom of the Lord will work in their hearts all the time they build, the understanding given by the Holy Spirit will be upon them, in Jesus’ name.
23. Lord, I ask that you inspire them with creativity, creative abilities from the Holy Spirit of grace and glory, in Jesus’ name.
And Moses called Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whose heart the LORD had put wisdom, even every one whose heart stirred him up to come unto the work to do it. (Exodus 36:2, KJV)
24. Father, I pray that you raise for us more hands, help within and without to get the job of building your house done in good time, in Jesus’ name.
And the LORD came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease. (Numbers 11:25, KJV)
25. Send us help from above, send us help from abroad, send us help from within the nation, in Jesus’ name.
26. Lord, give us the gift of people, resourceful men and women to further help the work in Jesus’ name.
27. Lord, inspire the hearts of some more people and other professionals who have the power and skills to render voluntary service on the church building project, in Jesus’ name.
Then rose up Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and began to build the house of God which is at Jerusalem: and with them were the prophets of God helping them. (Ezra 5:2, KJV)
28. Oh Lord my Father, give us more physical and material resources by freewill giving, in Jesus’ name.
29. Oh Lord, let our resources not fail, let our stock and store not deplete, because we want to build none stop until we finish, in Jesus’ name.
For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth. (1 Kings 17:14, KJV)
30. We ask for more grace, I ask for more grace, more abilities on your people for the work, in Jesus’ name.
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. (James 4:6, KJV)
31. Give angelic aid, supernatural interventions that even none Christians will be urged and inspired by your power to give and support the building of your house, Lord, in Jesus’ name.
The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion. (Psalm 20:1-2, KJV)
Now, go ahead and begin to thank God for answer to these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Psalms To Win Court Case
On and on and on, there’s so much you to pray on and about that concerns your church building project, but we know that this list of prayer points above is sufficient enough to help you get started and going.
And as you continue to pray and yield to the Lord, we are confident that He will come through for you with inspired, custom-made prayers for the work.
You can always count on the Lord’s help for that.
Be that as it may, we believe that this list of prayer points for church building project will not be sufficiently prayed and prayed through until you engaged the grace and power of praying in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to really pray the very heart, mind and will of God for the project. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
That way also, you will be able to pray well, pray satisfactorily and exhaustively.
Little did we wonder why Paul admonishes believers to pray all kinds of prayers on all occasions in the spirit? (See Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
He prayed that way, knew the grace and power in it and therefore admonishes that you do same. (See 1 Corinthians 14:18a, KJV)
Heed scriptural injunction and instructions and you will see scriptural results. (See 2 Chronicles 20:20, KJV)
God bless you.
All the best!