God is a just God, He will plead your cause; that’s why you should seriously pray these prayers to win court case in faith.
You may be fighting a just cause, fighting for your right, or you may have been wrongly accused and made to appear in court for what you do not know anything about, God will plead your cause.
And what if you are even in the wrong, God is a God of mercy. His mercy is greater than justice, so be sure He will have mercy upon you if you pray in faith asking for His help.
In all, you don’t have to give up and pack your bags even if it looks like justice is being denied you.
In short that’s the more reason you should pray.
Satan will do everything to avert justice; He will use people, bribe those who are supposed to give judgment so they will not speak the truth, all so he may frustrate you.
Whatever the situation may be, just hold your peace and you will see that the wisdom of God is greater than the wickedness of Satan.
He will make all things beautiful and work together for your good in the long run. (See Romans 8:28, KJV)
God will get you justice, He will have mercy on you.
Let us pray.
READ ALSO: Psalms To Win Court Case
Prayers To Win Court Case
The following is a list of prayers to win court case you can use to pray to have God’s help and intervention in your case for good and for your favor:
1. Oh Lord my Father, please plead my cause, arise, fight against those who fight against me and strive with them that strive with me, in Jesus’ name.
2. Oh Lord, arise for my help and vindicate me in your mercy and righteousness in this court case, in Jesus’ name.
Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me. (Psalm 35:1, KJV)
3. Father, arise and come to my judgment, come to my aid and rescue me from the hand of those too strong for me, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, cause me to hear your loving-kindness today, let me hear good news that the matter in court is going in my favor, in Jesus’ name.
Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. (Psalm 143:8, KJV)
5. Lord, help me and give me a mouth and a wisdom to answer every question I may be asked today in the defense of my case, in Jesus’ name.
6. Oh Lord, give my lawyer a mouth and a wisdom to prosecute my case and prevail over the opposition, in Jesus’ name.
For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. (Luke 21:15, KJV)
7. Oh Lord, fill my lawyer with wisdom, skill and understanding to be able to make a case – written process and oral defense that will convince the judge to rule in my favor, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, grant that my lawyer be filled with understanding with the matter, in Jesus’ name.
9. Oh Lord, again I pray that you grant my lawyer the grace and skill to put up processes that are convincing, relevant, on point and irresistible to the presiding judge, in Jesus’ name.
As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom… (Daniel 1:17a, KJV)
10. Lord, give me favor before the court, give me favor before the judge, in Jesus’ name.
For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. (Psalm 5:12, KJV)
11. Lord, I need your mercy, let your mercy prevail over judgment in my case, in Jesus’ name.
For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment. (James 2:13, KJV)
12. Father, I am tired of continuous adjournment of the case, I pray for speedy delivery of judgment, judgment in my favor, in Jesus’ name.
For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. (Romans 9:28, KJV)
13. Father, make a case for me and let me be discharged and acquitted in good time, in Jesus’ name.
14. Father, plead my cause, make a way for me out of this case; make a way for me in your grace and in your mercy, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15. Lord, my God, let everyone that is standing and holding my case down in wickedness be dismissed and removed from office, in Jesus’ name.
As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. (Psalm 68:2, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Church Building Project
16. Oh Lord, I need pardon, inspire a Presidential Pardon in my favor, and instigate a State Pardon in my case and save me from this trouble, in Jesus’ name.
17. Oh Lord, I am being oppressed, execute for me judgment and righteousness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. (Psalm 103:6, KJV)
18. Lord, do not leave me to my oppressors, do not forget me in their hands, arise in your power and give me justice before their very eyes, in Jesus’ name.
19. Oh Lord, save me from all who falsely accuse me, let their mouth be finally shut as you give me victory, in Jesus’ name.
I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors. (Psalm 119:121, KJV)
20. Oh Lord, let all they do to avert judgment not stand, let it fail and fall on deaf ears and unresponsive hearts of whoever they may want to buy over to cover the case, in Jesus’ name.
Make ye him drunken: for he magnified himself against the LORD: Moab also shall wallow in his vomit, and he also shall be in derision. (Jeremiah 48:26, KJV)
21. Father, expose this case, let the evidences that prove my right and innocence be seen and obtained by my lawyer, in Jesus’ name.
22. Oh Lord, send us help, give me a miracle, let people who know the truth about my case begin to come forth to give evidence as witnesses in court, in Jesus’ name.
Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man. (Psalm 60:11, KJV)
23. Father, let facts that where hitherto hidden and swept under carpet begin to come to the surface, help me and my lawyer unearth these facts, in Jesus’ name.
24. Lord, give courage and boldness to everyone with proofs and evidences that supports my case and claim to come forward as witnesses, in Jesus’ name.
A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies. (Proverbs 14:25, KJV)
25. Lord, you are a God of justice, and God of the NOW, please let justice not be denied me and let it also not be delayed, in Jesus’ name.
26. I ask for your supernatural help, Lord. Send your power and wisdom into this case to turn it in my favor, in Jesus’ name.
He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters. (Psalm 18:16, KJV)
27. And Lord, let all that was stolen, denied me of, robbed from me, be returned fully, in Jesus’ name.
28. Father, let all the claims and damages I demand for being abused and accused falsely be paid to the letter, in full, in Jesus’ name.
29. Father, if I am in the wrong and have been charged with crime, please help me in your mercy so I may not be jailed, in Jesus’ name.
30. Father, I have pled guilty to the offense, I am in the wrong, please make a way for me to be pardoned and let go, in Jesus’ name.
31. Lord, in all, I resign myself to your wisdom and judgment in the matter, in Jesus’ name I pray.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: A Prayer For Deliverance From Addiction
On and on, a lot more to write about prayers to win court case, but you can be sure that with this list of prayer points, you will be able to secure the help, intervention and power of God in the matter.
God is kind, merciful and also a just Judge. (See Luke 18:1-8, KJV)
He has power to turn things around in your favor, He can turn the heart of the Court and Judge in your favor so the court will rule in your favor.
There’s nothing too hard for Him to do.
Even if you are the offender, God in His mercy can help you avert the full penalty of the law, so that you are made to settle and freed in such a way that you yourself can say that if it is not the mercy of God, it would have been worse and bad.
So, in all, God is for you and will make a way for you out of your trouble.
He will vindicate you in righteousness and get you justice.
Finally, we think it will be well for you to take on these prayers to a higher level praying in the spirit – which is a more spiritually advanced way to pray.
That way, you will be able to touch other areas that border on the court case that you may not know about and as such may not be able to cover in prayer when you only pray in your understanding – with limited knowledge.
See, when you pray in the spirit, the Holy Spirit who knows all things will go to work for you, bringing everything in obedience to Christ. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
Don’t limit yourself by not praying in the spirit. (See Ephesians 6:18a, KJV)
God bless you.
All the best.