Love is in the air, time to give and receive love from God and from people, these valentine day prayers and wishes may help you find a way to receive and give love.
Although, love is an everyday thing, yet Valentine’s Day is a special day to resound louder the trumpet of love, give and express it deeper than you’ve ever done.
It is also a day and time to heal from the wounds of love, by letting God pour the love of Christ afresh upon your heart for healing.
Yes, while valentine is generally love expressed within the human people, it is best to remember that there’s a type of love that is stronger, eternal and better than any love you can give and get from any human person.
It is the love of God in Christ Jesus. (See John 3:16, KJV)
This is the utmost of valentine.
Love that heals, love that forgives, love that upholds, affirms and reassures, love that never fails; the love of God in Christ Jesus. (See 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, NIV)
As you give and receive love from people this valentine day, please be sure to also reach out in faith to give and receive the fullest of love from God our Father.
You don’t have to feel lonely this valentine day, if you have no human love, God’s love is good enough for you.
Let us pray.
READ ALSO: Happy Valentine’s Day Prayer
Valentine Day Prayers And Wishes
The following are valentine day prayers and wishes you can use to pray to give and receive love from people and ultimately from God:
1. Father, thank you for your undying love that you gave and expressed in Christ Jesus for me, I pray that by the power of the Holy Spirit, I will be able to come into the fullness of that love, in Jesus’ name.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16, KJV)
The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. (Jeremiah 31:3, KJV)
2. Lord, I pray that you pour the oil of your love upon my soul to heal it from every wound and hurt that I may have suffered in my love life, in Jesus’ name.
3. I pray that you uplift all my friends who are hurting and give them reasons to see beyond the hurt to the healer, Jesus, the greatest lover, in Jesus’ name.
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted… (Luke 4:18b, KJV)
4. Father, I pray that you help me give true and unconditioned love to all my friends and family members today, in Jesus’ name.
5. Lord, I pray that all my friends and family members wounded one way or the other in the name of love will find healing in Christ today, in Jesus’ name.
6. May you bind all hearts that are broken today, Lord, in your grace and mercy, in Jesus’ name!
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. (Matthew 11:29, KJV)
7. Help me and my friends Lord, to believe again, to hope again and to trust again, in Jesus’ name.
If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. (Job 14:14, KJV)
8. Send the light into our souls and heal it once again and for all, in Jesus’ name.
O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. (Psalm 43:3, KJV)
9. Help us Lord to love again, to give and to receive love again in hope that you are guiding, ordering our steps and orchestrating our circumstances in your love, in Jesus’ name.
For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. (Job 14:7, KJV)
10. I pray that everyone seeking for true love today will find it, first in you and then in people, in Jesus’ name.
He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. (Song of Solomon 2:4, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Love Bible Verses For Valentine’s Day
11. Help us Lord and everyone looking for love not to be vulnerable again, help us to be discerning, so we can judge and judge rightly, in Jesus’ name.
And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding… (Proverbs 7:7, KJV)
12. Father, I ask that you wake up true love in the hearts of my parents for me so I can know what love really is beginning from home, in Jesus’ name.
And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob. (Genesis 25:28, KJV)
13. Father, let true love, sincere love, your love, be the atmosphere in my home, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14. I pray that today will mark the beginning of true and sincere love for all my friends and family, in Jesus’ name.
15. I pray that the ploy of Satan and his wicked human agents to use this valentine day to manipulate and take advantage of undiscerning and inexperienced young people will not prosper, in Jesus’ name.
The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going. (Proverbs 14:15, KJV)
16. Lord, let every of such evil plan be exposed before it is executed, in Jesus’ name.
17. Open the mind and understanding of young people to know who to trust with their lives and heart and who not to, in Jesus’ name.
Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. (Psalm 73:24, KJV)
18. I pray that this valentine will bring a harvest of good things to my friends and family members, in Jesus’ name.
19. I pray the blessing and power of love on all my friends and family, in Jesus’ name.
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. (Romans 5:5, KJV)
20. May this Valentine day come with peace for all, in the name of Jesus Christ!
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Happy Valentine’s Day Bible Verses
21. May it come with the grace and power to protect from harm all who are trusting in your love and wisdom Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ!
22. May the love of God in Christ Jesus overcome all other forms of loves and attitudes today, in Jesus’ name.
But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:7-8, KJV)
23. As love triumphed in Christ in His resurrection, so may the love of God triumph today over all people, tribe and tongue, in the name of the Lord Jesus.
24. May this day be remembered for good and only good, favor and grace, in Jesus’ name!
And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. (Joel 2:26, KJV)
25. And may every plan of Satan to attack people who are gathered together in the spirit of valentine today, not succeed, in Jesus’ name.
But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten. (Jeremiah 20:11, KJV)
26. Yes, and may the will of the Lord prevail over the day and over all, in Jesus’ name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10, KJV)
27. May the peace of the Lord rule and reign in our land and in the hearts of all, in Jesus’ name.
28. May evil be rid-off our lands, government, churches, markets, institutions and establishments, in Jesus’ name!
I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him. (Isaiah 57:18-19, KJV)
29. May this valentine bring us closer to one another for good causes; progress, knowledge, inventions and recreation, in Jesus’ name.
Therefore he said unto Judah, Let us build these cities, and make about them walls, and towers, gates, and bars, while the land is yet before us; because we have sought the LORD our God, we have sought him, and he hath given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered. (2 Chronicles 14:7, KJV)
30. May it bring for us smiles, successes and the dawning of a new day, in Jesus’ name!
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work… (2 Corinthians 9:8, KJV)
31. May you, yes you, be blessed beyond measure, blessed above your ability to contain, blessed with certainty, hope, faith, assurance and love, in Jesus’ name.
(The LORD God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you!) (Deuteronomy 1:11, KJV)
Now, go ahead and begin to thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Back To School Prayer Points
On and on, there’s so much you can pray and wish for yourself, friends and family this valentine but the valentine day prayers and wishes above are meant to help you get started in prayer.
It is also meant to stir up your heart and get you in the mood and spirit of valentine.
Yes, now that your heart is stirred, you can just go in, give in to the spirit of prayer and inspiration and continue to bless, pray and wish yourself, friends and family the best that this valentine day offers.
You may want to switch to prayers of thanksgiving, in appreciation of God and in anticipation of His goodness on your loved ones.
The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord; may this goodness be gathered to you, your friends and family by the power of the Holy Spirit and through the ministry of angels. (See Psalm 33:5, KJV and Psalm 27:13, KJV)
God bless you.
Happy Valentine Day!
Our Most Popular Content
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures