Here are prayers for unsaved husband you can use to pray.
One of the greatest favors you can do a husband who is unsaved is to always pray for him.
The scripture even states that the believing wife sanctifies the unsaved husband (See 1 Corinthians 7:14, KJV), and vice versa.
That tells me something: you have a powerful spiritual influence on your unsaved husband that you have never put to use.
Your prayers, your association and marriage to him can do him well, if you learn to use your godly, spiritual influence on him for good.
Yes, I know dealing and living with an unsaved husband (a person who does not know eternal life and the love of God) can be a lot, really daunting, but you can still make a difference in his life if you care.
Let the Lord use you for your husband, pray for him until his change comes, look after him in the realm of the spirit and live the rest to God.
But you can be sure that through your prayers, heaven can make him into the finest of men you’ve ever seen. Whatever the case, heaven can make something good out of his life if you pray.
Take spiritual responsibility in prayer to always cover him and you will live to tell the story after.
Are you ready to invest your life praying for your unsaved husband?
Let’s go praying!
Prayers For Unsaved Husband
The following is a prayer list on prayers for unsaved husband that you can pray to watchfully cover your husband spiritually until his change comes:
1. Father, I thank you for you are good and your mercy is forever. I pray that you look upon my husband in your mercy and grant him repentance unto life, in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, I commit my husband into your hands and I pray that you keep him and preserve him unto eternal life, in Jesus’ name.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9, KJV)
3. Lord, please keep him alive, keep him from harm and keep him from dying until He has made Jesus the Lord of his life, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, you do not take pleasure in the death and destruction of a sinner, so I pray that you spare his life until he meets and makes Jesus the Lord of his life, in Jesus name.
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. (1 Timothy 2:4, KJV)
5. Father, please give your angles the charge over my husband to follow him up and bring him to a place of decision for you, in Jesus’ name.
6. Lord, send somebody his way that will lead and show him the way of salvation, send him His Peter that will bring him the word of life whereby he may be saved, in Jesus’ name.
And now send men to Joppa, and call for one Simon, whose surname is Peter: He lodgeth with one Simon a tanner, whose house is by the sea side: he shall tell thee what thou oughtest to do. (Acts 10:5-6, KJV)
7. Father, please put godly influences around him, bring him into relationships with people who know your name, so they can exert godly influence on him, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, send him someone that he will listen to, send him a Peter, send him a Barnabas, in Jesus’ name.
But Barnabas took him, and brought him to the apostles, and declared unto them how he had seen the Lord in the way, and that he had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus. (Acts 9:27, KJV)
9. Father, I pray and break the blinding influence of Satan from off his mind, in Jesus’ name.
10. Satan, I command you to take your filthy hands off his mind, loose him and let him go free, in Jesus’ name.
11. Satan, take your hands off his eyes and spiritual senses, so he may begin to perceive the Lord and his need for salvation, in Jesus’ name.
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. (2 Corinthians 4:4, KJV)
12. Lord, open his eyes to see, his ears to hear and his mind to understand so he can be saved, healed and delivered, in Jesus’ name.
For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. (Matthew 13:15, KJV)
13. Lord, I pray and break him free and lose from satanic influence, ungodly relationships that keep luring him deeper into the world of darkness, in Jesus’ name.
14. Oh Lord, I pray that you separate him by fire and by force from bad friends, ungodly and worldly influences that Satan has surrounded him with, in Jesus’ name.
15. Oh Lord, open his eyes and let him see the true Light, in Jesus’ name.
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. (John 1:9, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Destiny Helpers
16. Grant him Lord an encounter like you did Saul of Tarsus on the road to Damascus, let him come in contact with the Light above the brightness of the sun, in Jesus’ name.
At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. (Acts 26:13, KJV)
17. Lord, reveal yourself to my husband in dreams, visions and even angelic visitations that will call and provoke him to the reception of eternal life, in Jesus’ name.
18. Father of mercies, please show mercy to my husband, and don’t take away your mercy from him no matter what, Lord, in Jesus’ name.
My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him. (Psalm 89:28, KJV)
19. Father, let mercy prevail over judgment in his life, in Jesus’ name.
For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment. (James 2:13, KJV)
20. Oh Lord, bless my husband with the knowledge of the truth, the knowledge of salvation, in Jesus’ name.
21. Father, I will that he may be broken, refined and remolded by your grace and love, in Jesus’ name.
22. Lord, grant that he may be turned into another man, a man who has eyes have been opened to see the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
And the Spirit of the LORD will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man. (1 Samuel 10:6, KJV)
23. Father, I pray that you will help him to receive your love, teach him to accept your grace and help him to answer ‘YES’ to your voice when you call, in Jesus’ name.
24. Lord, in your mercy, break down His resistance, come through to him like you did Saul of Tarsus where he will have no resistance, in Jesus’ name.
25. Oh Lord, show him the power of your love that he may be willing to come to Christ, in Jesus’ name.
Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. (Psalm 110:3, KJV)
26. Father, orchestrate and bring him into circumstances and situations, places of real constraint where He will look for God, in Jesus’ name.
27. Bless his work Lord, smile upon his business and give him success all round, in Jesus’ name.
28. Make him a family of loving children and wife, in Jesus’ name.
29. Lord, give him grace to take responsibility for his family, work, business and success in life, in Jesus’ name.
30. Lord, bless him financially, bless him with health, and bless him with a sound mind, in Jesus’ name.
31. Lord, perfect all that concerns him and at the end, bring him into your eternal rest in glory, in Jesus’ name.
The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. (Psalm 138:8, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Scriptures Against Delay And Stagnation
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayers for unsaved husband are meant to help you get started and going in the place of prayer.
And as you take on the prayer responsibility for the salvation of your husband, and do it with all diligence, the Holy Spirit will begin to guide and show you specific things and areas of his life that you need to pray about, bind and loose and break.
You can trust the Holy Spirit to help you dig up your husband’s true need and also help you cover those needs in prayer.
That way, you are able to pray the very mind and the will of God in prayer for you unsaved husband. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
Of course, you know the shortest way to have God come through for you with answers to prayer is when you pray His purpose and will.
Yeah, but that’s not all about praying in the spirit.
It is also true that when you pray in the spirit, you are able to pray well, pray satisfactorily and exhaustively.
By the way, the scripture admonishes that you pray all prayers in the spirit always.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
Be a doer of the word.
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service