Here are prayer points for church leaders with bible verses that you can use to pray.
The growth and development of your church is among many other things conditioned on the caliber of leaders you have raised.
Certainly, as your ministry and church begins to grow, you will find out that you can no longer attend to the needs of everybody as one person. That’s when you will need leaders, good, seasoned and Holy Ghost filled leaders to help you in driving the ministry and doing the work.
Your leaders are the ones that best understand the vision of the ministry and will best communicate it.
They are also the very ones that Satan will use to try to destroy the church if they are not completely given to the work and the vision.
So, that’s why you need to invest real time, big time into your leaders in prayer, training and teaching of God’s word.
That’s why you must bend your knee in intense prayer until your leaders share your spirit, attitude and life. (See Numbers 11:17, KJV)
Now, these prayer points for church leaders with bible verses will help furnish you with how and what you should pray for your church leaders.
Ready to secure, sustain, strengthen and preserve your leaders through prayer?
Let’s get to it together.
Prayer Points For Church Leaders With Bible Verses
The following are prayer points for church leaders with bible verses that you can use to pray and uphold your leaders until they become one with you in the call and vision.
1. Father, thank you for your call on my life and for the people you have called along with me, I pray that you gather and pull us together by your invisible hand of power, in Jesus’ name.
And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart. And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do. (Exodus 4:14-15, KJV)
2. Lord, cause me and my leaders to be of one mind, heart and purpose through the power of your Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. (1 Corinthians 1:10, KJV)
3. I ask Lord that you open the minds of every of my leader to understanding the vision, purpose and mission of the ministry, in Jesus’ name.
4. Lord, cause every of my leader to see you and comprehend your love for humanity the way you want the church to see it, in Jesus’ name.
For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead. (2 Corinthians 5:14, KJV)
5. Father, I pray that you cause every of my leader to see the urgency of the work that needs to be done and how much of commitment is needed to have it done, in Jesus’ name.
6. Lord, fill me and my leaders with the same spirit of faith, love and power, in Jesus’ mighty name.
We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak. (2 Corinthians 4:13, KJV)
7. Yes Lord, help our minds to be of the same goal, vision and purpose so that we can always stay united on all fronts, in Jesus’ name.
8. Yes Lord, pour upon me and my leaders the spirit of oneness, unity, togetherness, love and brotherly kindness, in Jesus’ name.
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. (John 17:21, KJV)
9. Father, fill us with the spirit of understanding that even though we may not agree on every point, yet we will stay together upholding the kingdom of God as best we know it, in Jesus’ name.
10. Lord, do not let the ‘spirit of Judas’ Iscariot’ have its way with my leaders, in Jesus’ name.
11. Fill us Lord with the same mind, might and strength for every occasion and battle, in Jesus’ name.
Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits. (Romans 12:16, KJV)
12. Lord, I pray that you keep every of my leader from falling, keep them from being overtaken by the evil one in lust and deception, in Jesus’ name.
13. I pray Lord that you give them grace to conduct their lives and service to you in true holiness and righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. (Hebrews 13:5, KJV)
14. Lord, in your mercy please hold all my leaders stable and strong so they be not consumed by iniquity, in Jesus’ name.
15. I pray also Lord that you give them the right attitude of mind so they will not stand to resist and oppose your work and move in our midst thereby taking themselves away from your mercy, in Jesus’ name.
16. And may iniquity, pride and evil not be found in their lives and hearts, in Jesus’ name.
Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. (Psalm 119:133, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Good Health With Bible Verses
17. Yes Lord, I pray that you keep their hearts from evil and the evil one; let not Satan be able to sow seeds of wickedness, hatred, envy and jealousy in the hearts and minds, in Jesus’ name.
18. Lord, please preserve my leaders from evil, keep them from falling, and deliver them from jealousy, hatred, envy and bitterness, in Jesus’ name.
19. Lord, let their not be any heart of insubordination and unbelief among them, in Jesus’ name.
Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. (Hebrews 3:12, KJV)
20. Lord, bind us together with love that can never be broken, in Jesus’ name.
Let brotherly love continue. (Hebrews 13:1, KJV)
21. Lord, preserve their estates, interests, families and ministries, in Jesus; name.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. (Psalm 121:7, KJV)
22. Yes Lord, may all my leaders be your messengers of love, life and light in the midst of a wicked, crooked and terrible world, in Jesus’ name.
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. (Philippians 2:15-16, KJV)
23. Lord, make them into men and women of strong passions whose appeals and testimonies are backed up by the power of the living Christ, in Jesus’ name.
For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me. (Psalm 69:9, KJV)
24. I pray lord that you fill all my leaders with the Spirit of faith and power, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
25, I receive for every one of them, the spirit of boldness, love and of a sound mind, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7, KJV)
26. Yes, not any one of them will be a disgrace to your kingdom, they will not bring shame on your holy name, nor drag your name in the mud Lord by any means, in Jesus’ name.
27. Lord, I pray and declare that revival fire continues to burn in their bones, and prayer fire be kindled continually on their prayer altars, in Jesus’ name.
28. I declare that they are good stewards of the grace and mysteries of God and His kingdom, in Jesus’ name.
As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. (1 Peter 4:10, KJV)
29. Lord, furnish us individually and collectively with grace for acceptable service with reverence and godly fear, in Jesus’ name.
Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire. (Hebrews 12:28, KJV)
30. Yes Lord, cause the heart of every one of my leaders to be established with grace and not with worldly passions and gains, in Jesus’ name.
Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein. (Hebrews 13:9, KJV)
30. Pour upon us Lord the spirit of the fear of the Lord and holiness in all its fullness, in Jesus’ name.
The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil. (Proverbs 19:23, KJV)
31. Fill us Lord much more with passion for souls, love for the lost and compassion for the oppressed and dying of our world, in Jesus’ name.
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. (Luke 19:10, KJV)
But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. (Matthew 9:36, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayer, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Next Level With Scriptures
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for church leaders with bible verses are meant to help you get started in prayer.
And as you give yourself to truly pray, the Holy Spirit will inspire you with more and more custom-made prayer points that will best meet your need in prayer for your leaders.
And please when He does, you will do well to give your all to fervently praying those on-the-spot Holy Ghost given and inspired prayer points.
Such prayer points will do you more good than this curated list.
Now, one way to truly pray and get in sync with the Holy Spirit for inspired prayers is through praying in the spirit and in tongues at will.
When you do, you will be able to provoke the Spirit in taking you on to praying the will and the mind of God for your leaders at will. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
That way, you will be able to pray all your prayers in a whole, you will be able to pray well and pray exhaustively in the long run.
It is to this end that the Apostle Paul admonished believers everywhere to pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
Spiritual-scriptural instructions and recommendations are to be taken seriously if you want to see scriptural results.
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service