Here are prayer points for about to wed couples you can use to pray.
One of the most blessed days in one’s life is his and her wedding day; memorable, eventful and most often colorful.
A lot goes into it, you know!
The preparation is second to none as most about to wed put all their time, money and resources to make it a true memorable and unforgettable day.
Yes, while all that is good, you must not forget that you have to secure the day all the more with prayers.
You can prepare all you can, but until you prepare in the spirit, through prayers, you really have not prepared.
Don’t joke with your wedding day; everybody is not happy that you are getting married.
Don’t be fooled and don’t be deceived.
You have got to pray to shut the mouth of the enemy, frustrate and forestall their plans.
You have got to pray to have the day turn out the way you intend it to be.
And that’s exactly what prayer points for about to wed couples is intended to help you do.
Ready to pray!
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Marriage Restoration
Prayer Points For About To Wed Couples
The following are prayer points for about to wed couples you can readily pray:
1. Pray and thank God for the gift of life, it is only the living that marry and are given out in marriage, in Jesus name.
Neither is worshipped with men’s hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things. (Acts 17:25, KJV)
2. Pray and thank God for guiding and leading you to the person of your choice, in Jesus name.
And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation. (Psalm 107:7, KJV)
3. Pray and ask the Lord for good health and sound mind as you prepare for your wedding, in Jesus name.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7, KJV)
4. Pray and ask the Lord for supernatural provision and supply of money, people and resources for the wedding, in Jesus name.
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19, KJV)
5. Pray and ask the Lord to give you the day, to cause all things to work together for the good of the wedding day, in Jesus name.
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28, KJV)
6. Pray and declare that the day is sanctified by the blood of Jesus Christ, in Jesus name.
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24, KJV)
READ ALSO: Happy New Month Prayers For My Love
7. Pray and declare that all the elements of nature; sun, moon, rain will work together for the good of the day, in Jesus name.
8. Pray and declare that the day will be a good day, fair weather, beautiful and pleasant, no disturb, no trouble, in Jesus name.
9. Pray and declare that members of both families will be in good health and sound mind to witness the day, in Jesus name.
10. Pray and come against every evil occurrence that may happen in both families on or before the wedding day that will disturb the day or even cause the wedding to be called off and postponed, in Jesus name.
11. Pray and declare that there will be peace in your community, state and nation for the wedding to hold as planned, in Jesus name.
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. (2 Thessaloninas 3:16, KJV)
12. Pray and receive journey grace and mercy for every member of the family, friends and loved ones that will traveling to come attend and grace the wedding occasion, in Jesus name.
13. Pray and declare that they will come in peace and go in peace, in Jesus name.
14. Pray and declare that the road is cleared for their sakes, the will travel in safety, and that accident and arm robbery will be far from them, in Jesus name.
For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. (Isaiah 55:12, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Exam Success
15. Pray and receive multiplied grace for the ministers of the gospel that will officiate the wedding; they will be strong, sound, hale and hearty to conduct the wedding, in Jesus name.
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. (2 Peter 1:2, KJV)
16. Pray and ask the Lord to give grace and wisdom to the event planners and decorators or ornamentalists to make the most of their skills, in Jesus name.
Then wrought Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whom the LORD put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the LORD had commanded. (Exodus 36:1, KJV)
17. Pray and declare that the event planners and decorators or ornamentalist will not come down with injuries in the course of their work, in Jesus name.
18. Pray and sanctify the gift and the handshakes that you will be receiving on the day of the wedding, no evil hand that will shake you shall prosper, and no evil gift presented to you will work its evil in your life and that of your spouse, in Jesus name.
19. Pray and declare the food, drinks and water that will served, drank and eaten that day sanctified; declare that no one will be poisoned or harmed, in Jesus name.
For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer. (1 Timothy 4:4-5, KJV)
20. Pray and declare that nothing will cut shut your joy on your day of joy, in Jesus name.
21. Pray and ask the Lord to give ministry angels charge over the ground of the events, bride family house, Church and even court, in Jesus name.
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? (Hebrews 1:14, KJV)
22. Pray and declare that all things shall work as planned and that it shall be well, in Jesus name.
There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass. (Joshua 21:45, KJV)
23. In all, pray and ask for supernatural strength and grace to be able to pull through, handle every pressure that comes with wedding plans and preparation, in Jesus name.
The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the LORD. (Proverbs 21:31, NIV)
That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man. (Ephesians 3:16, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Immigration Breakthrough
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for about to wed couples is intended to help get you started as you pray.
They are solid, scriptural and will most certainly deliver the goods when prayed in faith.
It will shock you to know how much Satan hates you getting married.
He hates goodly families and he knows that the first step to stopping you from raising and seeking godly seed is to stop you from getting married.
This is why he will do everything within his power to stop or frustrate your wedding plans.
He will even send people; family members and acquaintances most of the time to come execute his plans on the wedding day.
That’s why you’ve got to pray to stop him.
You’ll really need to be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit in all you do as far as the wedding is concerned.
In all, as you prepare your mind and your body and as well as in prayer, we think it will be well for you to take complete spiritual responsibility by praying these points for about to wed couples in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to touch all there is to your wedding in your prayer.
Never forget that praying in the spirit helps you pray well and exhaustively.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church