Here are prayer points for victory and success you can use to pray.
Success is not an accident; you may have heard that said a thousand times.
It is a series of prayer, work that meets with opportunity.
More so, you can even create your own opportunity after you have done all the preparations.
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Joshua 1:8, KJV)
You have to take responsibility for your success, you know!
But victory is not same as success; victory is a free gift from God, bought and paid for by the blood of Jesus Christ.
No matter what happens, no matter what shakes, the end is already determined, the matter has already been concluded, it will turn out for your good, you will come back with songs of deliverance and victory.
That’s God word for you.
In all, you need to learn to pray to keep your spirit perpetually in the place of victory (for victory is spiritual) and also to condition your heart for success.
Prayer helps you birth habits and discipline that engender success.
Prayer points for victory and success is intended to help you do this.
Now, let’s get to pray.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Favor And Breakthrough
Prayer Points For Victory And Success
The following are prayer points for victory and success you can promptly pray:
1. Pray and say; Father, I thank you because I know that all power belongs to you, in Jesus name.
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. (Matthew 28:18, KJV)
2. Pray and say; Father, I thank you, for from you comes wisdom, might, strength, power and victory, in Jesus name.
Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all. (1 Chronicles 29:11, KJV)
3. Pray and say; Oh Father, Lord of heavens and the earth, establish my goings, grant that I may lead all the days of my life in success and constant victories in Jesus name.
If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures. (Job 36:11, KJV)
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. (Psalm 40:2, KJV)
4. Pray and say; Oh Lord, bless the work of my hands, bless it Lord I pray and give me peace, in Jesus name.
And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it. (Psalm 90:17, KJV)
5. Pray and say; Oh Lord, make my head stronger than the head of my enemies and cause me to tower shoulder high and higher than all they that are against me, in Jesus name.
Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads. (Ezekiel 3:8, KJV)
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. (Psalm 27:6, KJV)
6. Pray and ask the Lord to give you light and understanding, so that you may know how to deal with the issues of life, in Jesus name.
I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods is in thee, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee. (Daniel 5:14, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Exam Success
7. Pray and ask the Lord to give you abilities, specialized knowledge to be able to create wealth and success, in Jesus name.
And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding. (Daniel 9:22, KJV)
8. Pray and ask the Lord to fill you with the fruit of the spirit is discipline and self control so you can stay the course doing all that it takes to make for success, in Jesus name.
And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. (2 Peter 1:5-7, KJV)
9. Pray and ask the Lord to fill you with the spirit of excellence that makes for success, in Jesus name.
Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm. (Daniel 6:3, KJV)
10. Pray and ask the Lord to also fill you the spirit of wisdom, understanding and knowledge that makes for success and victory, in Jesus name.
Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation. (Daniel 5:12, KJV)
11. Pray and ask the Lord to fill you with grace for stick-ability, ruggedness and doggedness to stay the course and hold on to victory and success, in Jesus name.
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. (Hebrews 6:12,15, KJV)
12. Pray and ask the Lord to impact you with grace to take responsibility, in Jesus name.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that the foundation of the house of the LORD of hosts was laid, that the temple might be built. (Zechariah 8:9, KJV)
13. Pray and ask the Lord to open your heart to hear instructions of righteousness that makes for victory and success, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Finances
14. Pray and also receive grace to heed and do the instructions that you received from the Lord, in Jesus name.
Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end. (Proverbs 19:20, KJV)
15. Pray and ask the Lord to inform, inspire and guide your choices and decisions daily, in Jesus name.
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. (Isaiah 48:17, KJV)
16. Pray, ask of the Lord and receive of Him, physical and mental strength to carry out, yield and to do all his bidding to the letter, in Jesus name.
The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. (Psalm 29:11, KJV)
17. Pray and ask the Lord for discernment to know the opportunities to say yes to and the ones to say no to, in Jesus name.
A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion. (Psalm 112:5, KJV)
18. Pray and ask the Lord to teach your hand to war and your tongue to battle, in Jesus name.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. (Psalm 144:1, KJV)
19. Pray and ask the Lord to hold your hand in righteousness on to victory and success all the time, in every place and in all circumstances, in Jesus name.
Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut. (Isaiah 45:1, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
Sure, these are not all there is to prayer points for victory and success, but the prayer points are just enough to get you started.
And as you continue to pray, the Holy Spirit will take you on from there with more insights and inspiration on what and how to pray for victory and success.
One thing you must not forget is that: prayer makes for success.
The more you pray, the more insight you receive from the Lord.
And when you work out the insights with all sense of duty, responsibility and faith, the result will be success and victory.
Same thing with instructions that come from prayer; when acted on in faith and obedience, success is sure and victory is certain.
Receive grace to take responsibility, to pay the price for greatness and thread the path for success, in Jesus name.
Now, to conclude, don’t forget the place of praying in the spirit if you want to really hear God, receive insights and get instructions from Him.
This is because praying in the spirit is the surest way to praying the mind of God, to activating your spirit man and to conditioning the very presence of God.
And of course, when the Presence of God breaks upon you, the voice of God will come, you will hear Him; His presence comes with His voice.
God bless you.
All the best!