Here are prayer points against death with scriptures that you can use to pray.
Death is an enemy of man, it is a spirit that has the power to take life from the earth.
It is a weapon in the hand of God and also in the hand of Satan who uses the spirit of death to steal lives and destinies.
To God, death has an expected time, a time and a certain age when it is due to come. And every person on earth except those who will be alive when Jesus returns in glory at His second coming will taste death.
Any death that comes or attempts to come when you have not lived your life out to fullness and satisfaction in accordance to God’s word is not from God but Satan.
That kind of death is untimely, premature and evil.
That evil of death is what this article on prayer against death is set to address.
You must not allow the devil to use an enemy of God and man, death, to destroy you and your loved ones.
You have got to stop him.
You have got to use the power and right God gave you in Christ to stop him.
This ability and authority is released through faith and prayer in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Are you ready to pray and stop the spirit of death from hunting you and your loved ones untimely and unduly?
Let’s do it together.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points Against The Arrows Of Death
Prayer Points Against Death With Scriptures
The following are prayer points against death with scriptures that you can use to pray to forestall the hand of Satan from hunting you and loved ones unnecessarily and before time.
1. Oh Lord my Father, I stand and resist in your name and power every assault of death on my life and loved ones and I command it to stop, in Jesus’ name.
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (Matthew 18:18, KJV)
2. I declare that I shall not die before my time, I shall not go to the grave untimely, in Jesus’ name.
There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. (Exodus 23:26, KJV)
3. I am born to live and finish my course on earth, therefore, I shall not die until I have fully finished my course in righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith. (2 Timothy 4:6-7, KJV)
4. Father, in your name and power, I oppose every demon of darkness sent to kill me with sickness and diseases before time, in Jesus’ name.
5. Yes Lord, I declare and lift up the banner of the blood of Christ against the arrows of death by way of sickness, affliction and infirmity, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, I stand by faith in your word and I oppose demons of infirmity sent to kill me through sicknesses and diseases, I command them to desist from their operation over my life permanently, in Jesus’ name.
5. Yes, I resist and oppose Satan’s arrows of premature death that are sent to terminate my life through accident, they shall not prosper, in Jesus’ name.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. (Ephesians 6:16, KJV)
6. I am alive in Christ and no devil can kill me before time, in Jesus’ name.
7. I oppose the spirit of death by the word of the Lord and declare that I shall not die but live to see and tell the good news of Jesus Christ, in Jesus’ name.
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. (Psalm 118:17, KJV)
8. I am the seed of the righteous, so with long life God will satisfy me and show me His salvation, in Jesus’ name.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. (Psalm 91:16, KJV)
9. I invoke the power of the resurrected Christ against death and I command it’s hold to break over my life and loved ones, in Jesus’ name.
10. I invoke the power of the Holy Spirit of God against the menacing evil of death that has been trailing and dogging my path lately, in Jesus’ name.
11. Death, it is not time that I go home to be with the Lord, so go back to where you come from and wait until my Lord wants me home, in Jesus’ name.
12. I assume my place in the blood of Christ and by it I declare my exception from death and doom, in Jesus’ name.
And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. (Exodus 12:13, KJV)
13. I declare that should any of my parents and fathers entered into covenant with death to kill my family members before time, that covenant is annulled by the blood of Christ now, in Jesus’ name.
14. Yes, I declare useless and nullity every covenant and appointment with death that runs in my family, it hold no water anymore from today, in Jesus’ name.
And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. (Isaiah 28:18, KJV)
15. I declare life, long life and health where death has held sway and rule over my family, in Jesus’ name.
For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. (Proverbs 3:2, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points Against Premature Death
16. I stand in the power of the Cross of Christ and by it, I end the rule and dominion of death over my life and family, in Jesus’ name.
17. Yes, in the name of the Lord Jesus, I revoke the influence of death over my life and family and then invoke the law of life to rule and reign over me and family, in Jesus’ name.
18. I declare and lift through the power of the word of God, the dark cloud of death and destruction that has been hovering and stationed over my family all these many years, in Jesus’ name.
19. I remove that cloud of darkness with fire and declare a replacement of it with the cloud of life, glory, grace and health, in Jesus’ name.
Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling. (Psalm 49:14, KJV)
20. I break and terminate permanently the covenant of mysterious death in my family, in Jesus’ name.
21. Yes, no member of my family shall ever again die by accident, through murder, assassination, disappearance, surrounded by mysteries and mischiefs, in Jesus’ name.
22. Lord, I put the banner of the blood of Christ over my life and family and declare that there will never again be stillbirths and infants deaths, in Jesus’ name.
23. Every life you have given in my family shall be preserved from the womb to birth, to the cradle and to old age, in Jesus’ name.
There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. (Isaiah 65:20, KJV)
24. I am alive with the life of God and no demon of hell and agent of death can kill me, in Jesus’ name.
25. My life is hid in Christ Jesus, therefore sin, sickness and death cannot come near me, in Jesus’ name.
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. (Colossians 3:3, KJV)
26. The life and the power of God flows through me, therefore, no sickness and no diseases can survive in my body, in Jesus’ name.
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. (Romans 8:11, KJV)
27. I come against arrows of affliction and I declare that my body and my mind are insulated from all such arrows, in Jesus’ name.
28. I come against spirits of infirmity and declare that my body and mind are no go area for them, in Jesus’ name.
All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them. They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them. (Psalm 118:10-11, KJV)
29. I stand on your promise of long life Lord, and I declare by faith that I shall live to see my grandchildren and their children, in Jesus’ name.
30. Lord, in your name, I declare that I will live in health and live in wealth to a great age in this life, in Jesus’ name.
The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life. Yea, thou shalt see thy children’s children, and peace upon Israel. (Psalm 128:5-6, KJV)
31. Oh Lord, I am your servant, I bear the mark of Christ, therefore, death is forbidden from touching me and doing me any harm, in Jesus’ name.
From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus. (Galatians 6:17, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayer, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Bible Verses Against Premature Death
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points against death with scriptures are meant to give you a head start in prayer.
You are to give yourself wholeheartedly to praying them in faith, power and in the Holy Spirit.
And as you do, the Holy Spirit will inspire you with specific prayer points that are most relevant and peculiar to you that you must pray for your change to come.
Such Holy Ghost on-the-spur-of-the-moment inspired prayer points should be taken and prayed more seriously even more than the prayer list.
That’s because, those prayer points are most relevant and peculiar to you.
Now, to help you come to the place in prayer where you are able to condition your spirit to hear and pick up these signals (on-the-spot-inspired-prayer-points) from heaven, you will have to learn to give yourself more to praying in the spirit and in tongues.
That way, you will be able to pray the very mind and will of God for yourself and the occasion. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
That way too, you are able to pray satisfactorily, pray well and pray exhaustively at the end of it all.
All these are made possible only by learning to praying in the Holy Ghost and in tongues.
It was in this light and to this effect that the apostle Paul admonished all believers in the matters of prayer to pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
You will do well to pray the way the Spirit recommends you pray so you can get real and lasting results at the end of the day.
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month