God is committed to protecting you at work against the enemy, this prayer guide tagged prayer for protection against enemies at work is to help you activate God’s protection over self and work.
You must not live your life to chance, enemies are around you, even the workplace have become toxic, a breeding place for all manner of evil and unrighteousness.
But fear not, for God is committed to keeping you at work as well as in any other place.
All you need do is to learn to release your faith in the power of God through prayer.
God’s power for protection from evil is present all the time, but through faith and prayer, you are able to release it into your life and peculiar circumstances.
So, are you ready to stand in faith and pray for the release and activation of God’s power to protect and shield you 24 hours of the day at work, home and at any place?
Let’s do it together.
Let us pray.
Prayer For Protection Against Enemies At Work
The following is a prayer guide-list tagged prayer for protection against enemies at work that you can use to pray for your protection from Satan and his evil at your workplace:
1. Father, thank you for the power of your name to protect and deliver from evil, I declare that your power is actively at work in my life right now for salvation, deliverance and protection, in Jesus’ name.
Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself. (Philippians 3:21, KJV)
2. I declare that the force-field of the Holy Spirit is around me and all over me for protection, safety and security from the evil one and his evil, in Jesus’ name.
3. Oh Lord of heaven’s army, give the charge to your warrior angels to protect me in my workplace, in Jesus’ name.
4. Yes, let your angels go to work actively in my life to guard, guide and defend my cause and interest at work, in Jesus’ name.
5. Lord, I submit myself to your Lordship for angelic administration and guidance, in Jesus’ name.
6. Lord, send re-enforcement into my life, send angelic re-enforcement for my protection, safety and security at work in Jesus’ name.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. (Psalm 91:11, KJV)
7. I declare that by the word of the Lord, the weapon of the wicked against me to frustrate me at work is useless from today, in Jesus’ name.
8. I declare that every satanic gang-up by whoever in my workplace to frustrate me out of work will not prosper at all, in Jesus’ name.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17, KJV)
9. Yes, every one planning my downfall at workplace will be the one to go down, in Jesus’ name.
10. Yes, everyone and anyone planning my disapproval at work by blackmailing me to the management of the organization will be disgraced for it, in Jesus’ name.
11. I declare that any person who is blackmailing and defaming my character at work just so to make me fall out of favor with my bosses, will fall for it, in Jesus’ name.
Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate. (Psa 7:14-16, KJV)
12. I command every satanic organization, structure and association in my workplace to be thrown into eternal confusion, in Jesus’ name.
13. Yes, I rout by fire, satanic associations, formations and establishment in my workplace, they bow to the Lordship of Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
14. I declare that Jesus is Lord, the only Lord and true Lord of my work and my workplace, in Jesus’ name.
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. (Romans 14:11, KJV)
15. Yes, even my bosses answer to Jesus, they do His bidding and serve His purpose for good knowingly and unknowingly, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Against Workplace Enemies
16. I bring the word of God and the power of the Spirit of holiness against every agent and servant of Satan in my workplace, their weapon and efforts to establish satanic stronghold in the workplace is useless, in Jesus’ name.
17. Lord, command your fear against them, let them see me and begin to shake and quake, piss in their pants at my presence, in Jesus’ name.
I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee. (Exodus 23:27, KJV)
18. Oh Lord, let even the mention of my name make them to quiver in fear, in Jesus’ name.
19. Yes, I declare that any servant and human agent of Satan in my workplace will not be at peace, they become and remain uncomfortable at my presence and instance, in Jesus’ name.
There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked. (Isaiah 48:22, KJV)
20. I declare that the heaven over my work and workplace is saturated with angels of God for my good, in Jesus’ name.
And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. (Genesis 28:12, KJV)
21. I destroy by fire, every evil altar built for Satan and His worship in my workplace, in Jesus’ name.
22. Yes, I silenced and desecrate the evil altar with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
And when the men of the city arose early in the morning, behold, the altar of Baal was cast down, and the grove was cut down that was by it, and the second bullock was offered upon the altar that was built. (Judges 6:28, KJV)
23. Yes, and because I have desecrated the evil altar by the blood of Christ, the evil personality (evil spirit) behind the altar is useless, helpless, frustrated and hopeless, in Jesus’ name.
24. Best of all, I command the evil personality, the evil spirit behind the altar, the demon of the altar to go into eternal blindness and bondage, in Jesus’ name.
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment… (2 Peter 2:4, KJV)
25. I lift up the banner of the name of Jesus Christ over my work and workplace, for He is King and Lord over all the earth, my workplace in particular, in Jesus’ name.
26. Now, Lord, I ask that you bring me into favor with the high and the mighty as it were, in my work and workplace, in Jesus’ name.
Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs. (Daniel 1:9, KJV)
27. I ask that you anoint me with the oil of favor that I may be preferred and noticed at every instance by my superiors, in Jesus’ name.
28. Yes, I ask Lord that you anoint me some more with the oil of favor so I become eternally relevant in my work and workplace, in Jesus’ name.
29. Lord, give me more wisdom and skill to make the most of contribution to my work and workplace, in Jesus’ name.
As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams. (Daniel 1:17, KJV)
30. Yes Lord, I declare that by the Spirit of understanding at work in me, I am making tremendous impact in and on my job, my contributions are visible, enviable and laudable, in Jesus’ name.
31. Yes, I am a blessing to my work, my contribution makes the organization thrive steadily, grow vigorously, and advance gracefully with immense financial gains and profits to the glory of God’s holy name, in Jesus’ name.
Go ahead and give thanks to God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Against Enemies At Work
On and on and on, there’s so much you can pray and cover as far as protection against enemies at work is concerned, but this guide on prayer for protection against enemies at work is meant to give you a head start in prayer.
And as you give yourself more to prayer, the Holy Spirit will open you up to areas of your life, work and workplace that you will still need to cover in prayer.
You can always trust the Holy Spirit to take you on to things you may never know of in prayer if you are willing to start from the known.
That gives the answer to the reason for this guide; it is to help you start with and from the known – prayer points and thereon bring you to a place in prayer where the Holy Spirit takes you on to the things you don’t known, things beyond the prayer list.
Now, to help you position yourself for the extra gain in the place of prayer, we would urge you to learn to yield and give yourself all the more to praying in the spirit.
That way, you are able to give the Holy Spirit the room and preparedness to take you on in prayer beyond this list, into mysteries that only God knows.
Yes, that way too, you are able to pray the very mind and will of God for you and on the occasion. (Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
Plus, praying in the spirit all the more helps you pray exhaustive prayers; it brings you to the point of prayer satisfaction in the spirit.
This is why praying in the spirit is one of the best ways to pray. You pray well when you do.
By the way, the Scripture admonishes that you pray all prayers in the spirit and all time.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
You will do when to heed scriptural instructions.
When you do what the scriptures says to do, the way it says to do it, you will get scriptural results.
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival