Here is a list of prayer points tagged ‘prayer against delay and stagnation’ you can use to pray.
There’s a time for everything under the sun, the bible declares. (See Ecclesiastes 3:1, KJV)
That’s a fact.
There’s a time for instance to marry and to build your own house.
If at 40, a lady is not married, everybody will be asking questions.
Because, she’s almost past her flower and marriageable age.
There’s a right time to build your house.
If you build your house at age 70, people will come and celebrate with you, at least you still were able to build.
But truth is, that’s not the right time to build and own a house.
Whatever made you not to build your house on-time and or marry in good time is a force that is confronting many people around the globe.
It is called the force of delay and the force of stagnation.
It is spiritual holdup.
Ready to deal with spiritual holdup and muddiness!
Let us pray.
Prayer Against Delay And Stagnation
The following is a list of prayer points tagged ‘prayer against delay and stagnation’ you can use to pray to break the power of spiritual holdup and stagnancy in your life:
Prayer Against Delay
1. Oh Lord, by power and fire, deliver me from the spirit of delay and spiritual holdup, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
2. I bring the power of the Holy Spirit against the spirit of delay in my life, I break and crush it, in Jesus’ name.
Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? (Jeremiah 23:29, KJV)
3. I call for a release, I receive my release from delay through the power of the blood of Christ, in Jesus’ name.
4. I declare that through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross, I receive my release from delay and spiritual swampiness, in Jesus’ name.
5. Yes, I have a blood bought right to be free from delay, therefore, I command my release, I take my freedom by power and by blood, in Jesus’ name.
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:13-14, KJV
6. Now, in the place of delay, I prophecy and command speed into my life and endeavors, in Jesus’ name.
7. I receive the grace to be on-time from today onwards by the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
8. I call for speed, progress and acceleration from today by the power of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. (Psalm 37:23, KJV)
9. I bring the force of the resurrection power of God to bear on my life to push me up and forward in life so I’ll be right on-time, in Jesus’ name.
10. Yes, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I move forward and upward, I make progress and I am right on time, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: No More Delay Prayer Points
11. I command a recovery into my life, all the years and time wasted and stolen from me by the demon of delay be restored to me now, in Jesus name.
12. Yes, I recover my wasted and lost years, I recover lost relationships and opportunities by favor, grace and power, in Jesus’ name.
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. (Joel 2:25, KJV)
13. I command progress, tangible progress into my life by the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
14. For all that I have lost to the force of delay, I recover double through the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them. (Isaiah 61:7, KJV)
15. I declare that from today, I will never know a better yesterday, in Jesus’ name.
16. My life is upward and forward, my endeavors are all upward and forward, speed, progress, timeliness, in Jesus’ name.
17. I declare that the life of God in me propels me upward and forward, causing me to gravitate in geometric progression daily towards my dreams, purpose and goal, in Jesus’ name.
And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me. (Ezekiel 2:2, KJV)
18. Yes, the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, compels and propels me in geometric measure daily towards my goals, dreams, objectives, plans and purposes, in Jesus’ name.
19. I am on time, I get things done on time, live life on-time, achieve on-time and become all that God created and redeemed me in Christ Jesus for, in Jesus’ name.
The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; . (Song Of Solomon 2:12, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Against Business Stagnation
Prayer Against Stagnation
20. I come against the spirit of stagnation in the name of Jesus’ Christ.
21. Yes, my feet are loosed and freed from spiritual muddiness, in Jesus’ name.
22. I declare that my path in the realm of the spirit are green, smooth and walkable, free from dirt and mud that holds and slows down movement, in Jesus’ name.
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. (Psalm 23:1-2, KJV)
23. Yes, I am loosed by the power of the Holy Spirit and by the blood of Jesus Christ from the spirit of stagnation, in Jesus’ name.
24. My feet are shod with spiritual boots to walk up and down my path of life so that I am not stuck when I meet with muddy waters on the path, in Jesus’ name.
25. I am equipped with the power of God to soar like eagle far above muddy and stagnant waters, in Jesus’ name.
26. I declare that I have springs on my feet, strength in my arms to run, and to fly aboard and above muddy waters, in Jesus’ name.
He maketh my feet like hinds’ feet, and setteth me upon my high places. (Psalm 18:33, KJV)
27. In the place of stagnation, I receive grace for motion, upward and forward movement, in Jesus’ name.
28. Yes, I declare that I am no longer stuck, I make progress by the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. (Psalm 40:2, KJV)
29. I am on the move, one step at a time, in arithmetic measure and geometric progression, in Jesus’ name.
30. My today is an advancement of yesterday, it is an improvement on the day before, in Jesus’ name.
31. I declare that by faith and power, I make tangible, visible progress, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. (Proverbs 4:18, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Scriptures To Pray Against Stagnation
On and on and on, there’s so much to pray about on the subject of delay and stagnation, but this list of prayer points tagged ‘prayer against delay and stagnation’ is meant to help you hit the ground and running.
What good is it for you to go for an event by 5pm when the event was scheduled for 9am?
You will not meet and see anybody there even if you still attempted to go.
Receive grace to be on-time today in every area of your life and destiny, in Jesus’ name.
You’ve been coming late, slow and sometimes do not even make it all to the destiny events of life, today, I command a release into your life by the power of God.
No more delays on your path to destiny assignments and events, no more stagnation in life, in Jesus name.
Now, to make your prayer full, whole and completely complete, you will have to learn to pray your prayers mostly in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to pray well, touch everything that needed to be touched in your prayer – things that are way beyond this list and beyond your understanding.
That’s what praying in the spirit helps you accomplish.
You are able to pray the mind of God when you pray in the spirit.
You are able to pray beyond your prayer list and understanding.
You are able to touch all there is in your prayer subject – cross all the T’s and dot all the I’s.
You are able to exhaust your prayers, completely and totally.
Pray in understanding but do not forget, forsake and neglect the place and power of praying in the spirit.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
God bless you.
All the best.
Our Most Popular Content
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service